Long term contract
Job ID 2022-7870
Solugenix is assisting a client, a financial services company in their search for a Product Manager. This is a Long-term contract opportunity based out of Phoenix, AZ.
- 5 years of experience as SME/Data Architect in Financial Services domain, Agile experience is Plus.
- Hands-on data analysis experience on Big Data Platform using Pig/Hive/R/Java/Python.
- Strong ability to think strategically to enable fundamental transformation
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and a high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, Scaled Agile Framework, and principles.
- Understanding of the evolving compliance and regulatory requirements and environment and how to incorporate technology, infrastructure, and security requirements into the product design.
- Prior experience in data products including data modeling and data flows.
- Ability to understand data query patterns and develop optimal solutions for data services
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/technology/business management or related field.
- An advanced degree in computer science/business management or related field is a plus.
- Leading the product functional design and technical design based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology.
- Work with product managers and solution management teams to identify and analyze the data needs across different journeys.
- Brainstorming and negotiating effectively with various stakeholders to continuously define data feature priority.
- Define the data flow across systems along with integration patterns.
- Develop and maintain conceptual and logical data models.
- Define the data consumption principles and architecture.
- Prioritizing feature/story backlog/engineering work and balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders.
- Lead the business features grooming into software product/capability features and stories.
- Write stories for scrum teams, perform all scrum ceremonies with the scrum team.
About the Client
Our client is a fortune 100 financial services company.
Solugenix is an information technology services company known for its deep experience and knowledge in providing comprehensive technology services, solutions, and talent support for companies around the world. The company offers a variety of cutting edge and talent support solutions to promote growth and cutting-edge advancement to our esteemed clients and candidates. We provide these talent support solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. We also have additional resources from our staffing partners to ensure the right match and expertise for the best result.
For over 50 years, global and local brands have trusted Solugenix as an added resource and partner in taking steps to ensure their immediate and future success. In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions, Solugenix has been delivering the talent and support needed to make it happen. We are dedicated to partnering with clients and candidates whose core values also foster a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and integrity.